Building Business in ASEAN through e-commerce
SCCHK is co-hosted with MCCHKM to bring you a Complimentary Webinar “Building Business in ASEAN through e-commerce” - on 28 September 2020 (Monday) at 10 am - 11.30 am.
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed traditional business and operating models, while supply chains via multiple distribution levels have come under tremendous pressure almost overnight as transportation, people movement and access to facilities and stores have become restricted. This is especially challenging for ASEAN-based businesses and businesses with plans to expand into ASEAN with a market size of 600 million people.
Businesses have had to adapt and consider alternative and more effective operating models and channels such as e-commerce to cater to the COVID-19 impact.
In this webinar, we will be discussing these topics
- Overview of e-commerce businesses in ASEAN by country post-COVID 19
- What are other business opportunities when selling through e-commerce
- What is the most optimised approach to sell through e-commerce ecosystems like Lazada
- Overview of typical tax-efficient operating models as well as tax regimes on products sold and returned through e-commerce in ASEAN
- Key government incentives/tariff waivers available
- And more topics..(please see attached flyer and registration link for details)